Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

About My Grandpa Bill



this is my grandpa bill who passed away february 9th 2011. he was a very great grandpa and always gave us tractor rides and sometimes let us drive.we miss him alot we just got back a month ago from pennsylvania/new jersey were we buried him.but he will always be in our hearts and we will always love him because he is not dead in heaven he is in jesus's hands in a wonderful world with all the great loving people and protected by jesus and his angels and with family and friend who believe in jesus.i know he will always love us back even though we can't see him.he was a very loving man.he was always there when something was wrong.we all wish he was still here.we love you grandpa bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you visiting my blog. I do moderate and approve all comments before they are published. Thank you for understanding.
Shaylee