Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

softball

this year I am playing softball again. we had are first game against the best team and we lost and we lost the second game but  the third and fourth we won.I am on the Rockies team this year and have a good coach we do a lot of practicing but that,s good because that,s how we win games.i love softball and a lot of my friends play to that,s the good thing because sometimes i see them after games and stuff. but the fun thing about it is you get to go out there and have fun.But i like when everyone comes and cheers me on. I play left field in the out field. softball is so fun!

2 comments:

  1. you are making a good transition to fast pitch, keep up the good work :) Grampy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Shay! I am going to try to get to more games.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you visiting my blog. I do moderate and approve all comments before they are published. Thank you for understanding.
Shaylee